Tax representative in Switzerland and tax advisory services for companies
My Swiss Company can advise and represent you in the process of registering for VAT in Switzerland and preparing and sending quarterly VAT statements.
My Swiss Company proposes services of VAT tax representative for foreign companies and services of creation, formation and administration of companies and branches in Lucerne, Zug, Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Zuric, financial advisory services, and tax and legal advisory services in Switzerland.
Tax advisory services for companies in Switzerland, services of advice on VAT in Switzerland and Europe, tax advice for entrepreneurs and shareholders of Swiss companies, recovery of withholding tax and filing of tax declaration.
Tax representative in Switzerland and tax advisory services for companies
Tax representative in Switzerland
My Swiss Company represents you for tax purposes for your VAT returns in Switzerland. As a tax representative, we are responsible, in respect to the tax authorities, for all procedures and formalities in relation with VAT. Thus, any international business will be in compliance with its obligations relating to its tax returns in Switzerland.
As a tax representative, we manage for your business all processing of correspondence, communications and requests for information from the Swiss tax authorities and customs. Your tax representative is the reference person for the whole of Switzerland and makes available work areas for any VAT inspection by the tax authorities relating to your tax return obligations.
Since 1 January 2018, all European and International businesses providing services in Switzerland, and generating turnover in Switzerland and internationally of at least CHF 100 000 (approximately USD 110 000) from services subject to VAT must register with the tax authorities in Switzerland. This is the worldwide turnover which, since the beginning of the year, determines liability for VAT.
Our tax representation services:
- Tax representative for VAT tax returns
- Periodical inspections of documents
- Recovery of VAT in Switzerland
- Establishing each year that the turnover and input tax correspond (turnover liable to tax in Switzerland)
- Processing correspondence relating to VAT
- Administrative management with customs for imports
Tax representative in Switzerland: our additional services
As a tax representative, we ensure our clients’ compliance with their tax obligations in Switzerland. From the filing of taxpayer registration to the management of imports, we take care of all the steps and procedures related to VAT. Our services as a tax representative in Switzerland also include
– analysis of the tax liability for VAT in Switzerland ;
– registration in the register of VAT payers in Switzerland;
– Tax representation for VAT returns;
– Verification of the company’s tax documents;
– Preparation and submission of periodic VAT statements;
– preparation of the annual reconciliation of the turnover (in Switzerland) and the input tax;
– the control of taxations;
– the management of the VAT recovery in Switzerland;
– correspondence with the Federal Tax Administration;
– processing of communications with the tax authorities;
– administrative management with customs for imports;
– opening of the PCD account (centralized settlement procedure of the customs administration);
– Preparation and support in the event of a VAT audit by the Federal Tax Administration;
– the provision of all documents useful for the calculation of tax and input tax (purchase orders and delivery notes, customer and supplier invoices, customs documents, etc.);
– the follow-up of tax regulations at the federal and European Union level.
Tax representative in Switzerland: complementary missions
– In addition to the mission of fiscal representation in Switzerland, our team of experts can provide you with advice on accounting, tax and legal matters to contribute to the success of your company. Thus, we can intervene at your side in the creation and domiciliation of companies (choice of the legal structure, administrative, banking and notarial procedures, registration in the commercial register…) and in the management of fiduciary services (tax declaration in Switzerland, rectification of the tax at source, declaration of profits and property gains…). You can also benefit from advice on Swiss taxation (asset and estate transactions, tax planning, pension planning, etc.) and legal advice (drafting of contracts, regulations and by-laws, incorporation and liquidation of companies, litigation management). Finally, you will be able to delegate all the administrative management of human resources (employment contracts, management of salaries and withholding tax, work and residence permits…) and accounting (closing and consolidation of accounts; balance sheets…).
– Our legal and tax experts will provide you with advice and support to contribute to the success of your company. Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by phone.
Tax Advisory Services
In addition to managing your company, we propose pertinent advice for optimising the taxation of your business and choosing the right strategy.
Moreover, we can also negotiate special tax rulings with the tax authorities for administrative companies, trading companies, holdings and foundations.
Our service also includes tailored, customised advice, VAT declarations in Switzerland and EU countries, the annual tax declaration of your company in Switzerland, and the recovery of withholding tax in Switzerland or internationally according to double taxation agreements.
An advantageous and stable tax environment
Switzerland, by the quality of its services and its discretion, has managed to become a world financial centre. This dependability is a strong point which makes Switzerland attractive for businesses.
Switzerland groups 26 cantons, each with its own tax system. Consequently, taxation is not the same throughout the territory. It is important each time to consider federal, cantonal and communal taxation. However, in general the overall tax burden in Switzerland is relatively light compared to its direct neighbours, with, in addition, access to a financial and banking infrastructure and environment often envied elsewhere in the world.
The Swiss tax system offers numerous possibilities for optimisation. Our fiduciary shows you how to benefit from these.
Indeed, each of your decisions will have tax consequences. It is therefore necessary to know the various consequences in order to anticipate and orientate your choices in tax matters.
We act on several profiles:
- Tax advice for private individuals
- Tax advice for businesses
- International tax advice
- Advice on VAT in Switzerland and the European Union
- Advice on royalty management
It is therefore a question of using all the possibilities offered by the Swiss tax system for entrepreneurs and shareholders of Swiss companies: we previously analyse your entire tax situation and we present to you how your assets can be optimised, the various wealth-transmission solutions, the management of your pension capital, the possibilities for withdrawing it and the impact from the tax point of view.
Tout une compétence, un professionnalisme et des conseils approprié a vos besoins. Une écoute et du sérieux.
Swiss Financial Company & Trust SA est un partenaire précieux pour ceux qui souhaitent déployer depuis la Suisse des activités commerciales en Suisse, en Europe et dans le monde.
Je travaille avec cette entreprise depuis longtemps et je suis toujours impressionné par leur approche amicale, rapide et digne de confiance.
Andres Taracido and his team have helped us navigate through everything to do with our company including incorporation, accounts, pay roll and general queries. If you are not familiar with the Swiss system, his company is a must to assist you.
La meilleure société financière.
Très bon service. Personnel très serviable. Excellente valeur.
Très professionnel fiable et digne de confiance !
Je suis plus que satisfait de ma relation avec ce cabinet.
Je voudrais recommander cette entreprise à tous. Qualité, professionnalisme, hautes qualifications - c'est tout ce que vous trouverez ici.
I have been dealing with Mr. Andres for the past 3 years for various engagements related to Switzerland. My team and I continue to be thoroughly impressed by his professional approach, prompt support and quality deliverables. Swiss Financial will continue to be our preferred service provider in Switzeland.
Contact us to start your initial consultation now. We would be delighted to get to know you and define the next steps in your project.
T +41(0) 41 566 76 46 – Lucerne
T +41(0) 22 566 82 44 – Geneva